Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Christmas Party

Alright Ladies our girls night out this month is going to be fun! It is a lot of work, but it is totally worth it! I have done it for years with family, and friends! We are going to do a Christmas Cookie and Ornament Exchange Party! I have invited several girls, and when I hear back from everyone I will let you know the total number! If you do want to come leave a message here or text me so I can plan on you! 

Here is how it works...you make a dozen cookies per person who is coming and one ornament per person. So lets say their are 12 of us, then you leave with 12 new ornaments for your tree and 12 plates of a dozen treats to mix up and take to neighbors! Now you dont have to make tons of treats for your Christmas plates!! Your ornament can be homemade or bought if you would like!

It will be one December 10 at 7 pm at my house! Their will be food, drinks, Christmas music, and good company! So plan on coming and having a great time!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm bummed i can't come.
    We have our LYF activity that night (our ward party is the night too and we r missing that)

    If for any reason you switch it to Friday i would be in :)

    ReplyDelete