Monday, October 10, 2011

November Crafts

Ok here is the long awaited crafts for November. I might be adding one or two more so check back. We will be doing it November 19th at 7 pm at my house. I will text you the address if you need it! We had so much fun in October so come and join us!!
Days til Christmas it comes with everything, the paper just wont be the same but it will be similar, or you can bring your own! $10.00

Wood Nativity Set. Perfect for you little kids to play with! It has 15 pieces all together!
$15.00

Muffin Tin Advent Calendar. Little magnets hold the paper on over the candy. Comes with everything the paper will be different but close or feel free to bring your own. $13.00

Subway art seems to be poping up everywhere! This crafts is $12.00

If you want to come text me what you want to order or leave a message on the blog. Orders and money are due November 1!! If you don't want to make a craft but want to come hang out and eat some treats please come!

2 comments:

  1. Put me down for the 25 days of Christmas blocks. I will probably bring my own paper but I can't wait to see you again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want to do the 25 days till Christmas blocks!!!

    ReplyDelete