Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January Crafts

Hey guys we are going to be doing some cute Valentines Day Crafts! I hope you all can make it! Let me know which ones you want to do, I need to collect money before I order because there have been several times when I don't get paid for the crafts! Hope you understand!! We will be doing it on January 21st and 7pm at my house!
Here are the crafts:
This is one that I found of pintrest and I love! So you would have to bring your own photos, and bring your own ribbon that way it match your house. I will supply the mod podge, black paint and blocks. I need to figure out how much the blocks are going to cost so I will put the price soon! The blocks will be 5X7.





1 comment:

  1. Ok this is not all the crafts! For some reaso. They didn't all post, so I will get on tonight when my kids go down and try it again!

    ReplyDelete