Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Playgroup

Hey guys for playgroup this month we are going to ZOO on Monday the 16th. We will meet there at 10:30 am. There is no school so take that into consideration....it might be busy!! But we are still going to go if anyone wants to join. Shoot me a text or leave a message so we know to wait for you on the bridge. If anyone has extra passes and can get extra people in let me know, and if you want to come but dont have a pass let me know so I can try and find you one!!

Then on Wednesday the 25th we will meet at 4 pm at Candlelight Park to play for as long as you want before you have to head home and make dinner!

I wanted to keep this month free so we can all coupe from the holiday season! So I hope you will all be able to make it! Let me know if you have any questions!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm up for a zoo trip on Monday. I have a membership so I can get in 8 other kids for free, but I don't have any extra passes. See you at 10:30!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to come, but would need passes.
    Let me know if you can find some extra ones.

    ReplyDelete